The more you have, the more protection you need.
An umbrella insurance policy can help protect your financial security above the limits of your auto and home liability, and you will probably be surprised at its low annual cost. The protection it offers is priceless.
What if you had a claim where your primary auto or home liability limits were exceeded? It can happen because there are maximum limits with these types of policies. Your assets could be at risk if you are held legally liable.
HOW IT WORKS:
Consider this scenario: You’re sued for $1 million after an auto accident or an incident on your home or property. But your insurance only covers up to $500,000 in damages. Who’s responsible for the other $500,000 if you’re ordered to pay it? You are — unless you have Personal Umbrella insurance.
Consider Personal Umbrella coverage for:
- UP TO $5 MILLION IN COVERAGE that extends well beyond your home and auto insurance policies
- PERSONAL INJURY COVERAGE for claims of libel, slander, defamation of character and more
- WORLDWIDE COVERAGE for incidents that happen abroad
- VACATION RENTAL LIABILITY protection for boats, jet skis, scooters and other rentals
- DEFENSE COVERAGE for attorneys’ fees and other legal costs
We can help! Call us for a FREE consultation. We’ll give you the best advise on an Umbrella Insurance policy that’s right for you, OR get started here on a FREE Umbrella Insurance Quote!